My name is Jeet khagram, and I'm a travel photographer and filmmaker from Mumbai, India. I've done a cochlear implant and am hearing impaired. Photography is what I love and have been passionate about for almost 11 years. I love to explore amazing mysteries and capture beautiful moments of life that inspire and motivate me. Some of my work has been published around the world in places like Times Square, Canon India, Nomadict, Daily Mail UK, and many more
One lifetime is not enough to see it all.
So let's explore the world.
Do not hesitate to contact me also if you are interested in licensing images or buying prints.I love to collaborate with brands, countries, and tourism departments worldwide to produce beautiful photos and videos and engage online content.
- Canon EOSR 5
- LENSES - Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L is USM Lens
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Prime Lens
- Sigma 35mm F/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon
Never Miss a Story
- Best-photos-of-red2019-by-agora - 'Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India.
- Incredible-pictures-Machu-Picchu-named-years-best-travel-images. -'Heart of the city' taken by Jeet Khagram from India shows a young man surveying the city of Jaipur, India
Tripotocommunity- An illuminated view of the pink cityAn illuminated view of the pink city from Nahargarh Fort, taken from beautiful Tripoto photo blog on Jaipur!